For Augusts Fire Wives Girls Night Out we did a "Romancing the Wedding Dress" Night. How much did you love your wedding day, didn't it feel so great to be so beautiful, and weren't you sad at the end of the night when it was all over? While I was. We spend so much time and money to look that way for such a short amount of time. Well all us ladies wanted to re-live that special day. So we headed out to Windmill Farms in Chino Valley for dinner. You see this is no restaurant, this is a beautiful hot wedding spot in our area and on Wednesday and Fridays they open it to the public for dinner. We had such a great time taking pictures, eating and dancing. We drew quite the crowd, everyone wondering where the grooms where. It was such a blast that we decided to make this a yearly event.
Christine, Andrea, Georgine, Shelley, Melissa, Jo, Jessica & Roxanne
Yes you are correct this is not my wedding dress. I am very sad to say that I wasn't able to get my dress on this year, so i borrowed my girl friend Heathers dress. TRUST ME I WILL be in my dress next year.
Jessica married 11 years, 3 kids
Shelley married 22 years, 2 kids
Christine married 16 years, 2 kids
Yes you are correct this is not my wedding dress. I am very sad to say that I wasn't able to get my dress on this year, so i borrowed my girl friend Heathers dress. TRUST ME I WILL be in my dress next year.


3 comments:
I have been waiting for these pictures! So funny! Looks like you all had a great time!
Pictures: After you upload them, before you post, you can scroll over them and it will show an option to make them different sizes... hence my x-large pictures this time around! (I uploaded the new blog templates and photo up-loader so if you have the older version I am not sure if you can make the pictures bigger)
Very very cute. I wish I could have been there.
Now that's AWESOME!! I can't help but laugh when I think of what the "Looky Loo's" were thinking! FUNNY! You all look so great and I was so impressed at the lenght of time some of these ladies have been married. NICE! It takes a lot of work so my hats off to you all. You all have a special thing going by connecting like this. I envey you.
Post a Comment