Welcome to our family website! We're glad you stopped by to visit! We find our family lives busy and sometimes lose touch with those we enjoy communicating with! We've created this blog to keep you updated on our lives as we are living them! We would enjoy hearing from you or reading your occasional posted comment! You can click on a picture to enlarge it or save it. Enjoy our family moments!
Thursday, September 2, 2010
SURPRISE
While I was in Phoenix, I decided to surprise my Mom with a visit. She knew I had been in town but thought I already went back home. I called my step dad and coordinated everything with him, and I am so happy because he actually kept it a secret, if it would have been my Mom, it would have been all over face book and the surprise would have been ruined. =) Anyway, we met over at Moms house and all chipped in and brought dinner with us. Even Gary showed up. She was so surprised and loved it! We BBQ and just spent some time together. It was a lot of fun. Thank you Dan, Keith & Gary for helping me with this. Love and miss you all!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was a GREAT SURPRISE!!! I love you so much! Thank you all for doing that for me.
Post a Comment