Friday, September 3, 2010

HIGH SCHOOL?!?!

So I started high school!!! I am a coyote at Campo Verde. I like high school... for the most part. But after having such an awesome summer, I'm not so sure I'm liking school being in session, especially since I'm starting earlier! For my freshman year I am taking Sign language, Digital Photography, Technology, Algebra, English, and Biology. Most of my teachers are cool. My favorite class is Photography and Sign Language. As far as sports go I've decided to try out for Freshman cheer and take a tumbling class to prepare for cheer next year. This is my school's 2nd year so it is very clean, and wayy nice! I like the freedom that I get in high school and how my teachers treat me my age! I also like that my lunch is now an hour long. (but not in this heat!!) I am not liking public high school to much. So I am looking into a private Christian school for next year!
on the beach at church camp in July

At the Justin Bieber Concert

1 comment:

The Karg Family said...

Wait!!! High school!!! What????? Where did the time go. I think I met her when she was like Austin's age. That is so crazy how time flies. She is such a beautiful, sweet girl and I'm so glad she's doing fun things in school. Miss ya, Jordy!!