This month has brought a lot more "talking" and a little bit more walking. She still hasn't completely taken off, but she is walking a whole lot more. As far as her vocabulary, she says dog really well, she gets Maq out every now and then, and the rest sounds like words, but I have no idea what she is trying to say. =)
A loves to snuggle! She has also takin' a liking to the Disney channel, she will watch it in the morning while I get her favorite breakfast ready, pancakes and scrambled eggs. She is also turning out to be like her big sister, she loves steak. She is a great eater, we don't really have any problems when it comes to feeding her. We are in the process of weaning her from nursing, and have started her on cow's milk, so far she seems to be ok with it, but she likes boob so much more. =)
We have attached a video of her trying to walk to her sister the other day, she usually does so much better, but not when the camera is on her. Stay tuned for the rest of her update in a couple of weeks.
1 comment:
Wow, I can't believe it has been a year already. The pictures are adorable. I love the one of her and D.
Post a Comment