Saturday, March 22, 2008

A's 1st Birthday Party

We celebrated A's 1st Birthday on Saturday, March 15th. Whew, what a day! For the most part we just invited family and a few of A's closest friends, and I still think that was to overwhelming for her, not to mention the fact that she is teething so she was extremly fussy! With that said I think the party went well, she got lots of adorable outfits and fun toys, it was just hard because she only wanted Mom. I was so wrapped up in the party, that I tottaly forgot to take pictures until way late in the party. Here are a few pictures from A's 1st Birthday Party.






A Karg is gonna finsh what A didn't.Helping unload the diswasher after the party.

Here are some pictures of her playing with some of her new birthday toys later. She loves push her babies around on her new fire truck.

1 comment:

The Karg Family said...

Happy 1st B-day A!! You were adorable for your party. Glad we could make it and glad you like the firetruck... although I heard it is not noisy enough so we'll be working on something better for Christmas