Wednesday, March 5, 2008

M Olson's Baby Shower

On Saturday, March 1st, I with the help of M's Mom B, through M a Baby Shower. We have been waiting so long to be able to throw this shower, so it was really exciting. (Read "Our Journey" on the Olson's Blog, for the whole story) The party turned out great. We did a Lady Bug theme, since that is how little baby girl Olson's room is decorated. We ate Pizza and salad, played games, ate a great cake, and of course opened presents. Let me tell you their precious baby girl is going to be outfitted in all the coolest, most adorable outfits. Missing a few of the "necessities" R & M Olson are just about ready for the arrival of their new baby girl, of course not yet, because they are not due until April 19th. We wish them lots of love and luck on the rest of their "journey" and we will let all of you know as soon as Baby Olson arrives.

Grandma B, Grandpa R, M & Aunt R

M & M

MMM Yummy Cake

E & M (they are 2 weeks apart)

3 comments:

Mama Marilyn said...

(I'm going to try leaving this comment for a 3rd time...)

wow - finally we get to see some pics of M in all her pregnant glory! (belly shots don't count since her head was always missing... lol!) thanks!

Anonymous said...

Boy Pregency makes both A and E to glow. I am so happy for both of them. Great pics..
GC

The Karg Family said...

Sounds like I missed a really great shower. I am glad everything went well.