Wednesday, March 5, 2008

STATE CHAMPS!

That's Right! Team Aspire took 1st place at their State Cheerleading Competition on Friday night. They looked INCREDIBLE! It was the best I had ever seen them perform, I was so happy for them. You could tell as they walked off the floor that they were really excited and knew how awesome they did. They have two more competitions left this season, if you are in the area we would love for you to come check out J and Team Aspire.


A special surprise visit from S Kiger, and the Karg kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job... GC and GJ are excite about the achievement; Where do they go far here?
LU GC

The Karg Family said...

I am glad my Mom was able to go. The kids have been doing cheerleading ever since. I can't wait to see you again J. Let us know when your next competition is.