Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Aunt E's Baby Shower Luncheon

If you haven't yet noticed, last weekend was a really busy one for us. I decided since, I was going to Phoenix, I may as well make a weekend of it. After M Olson's Baby Shower I headed to my sisters house for a "Slumber Party", it was so nice to hang out and spend time with my little sister. The kids also had a blast playing together. E, does not like baby showers, and did not want one, but I had to do something for her since this time it was a girl. After having two boys we needed to spoil her with all the cute, fun girly stuff. So that is what we did, A baby shower without all the fuss. We met at Macayos on Sunday March 2nd, had lunch & opened gifts, it was great, & best of all we didn't have to clean-up. =) E got lots of girly things. Just like Baby Olson, Baby A Holmes is going to be a very well dressed little girl. Again we wish them lots of love and luck with Baby #3.
"Slumber Party" Pictures
D & E did such an awesome job decorating the nursery for Baby A Holmes, that I had to post a couple pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Nursery! Sorry I couldn't attend the lucheon I'm glad you had sucha good time. Love the pics
GC

The Karg Family said...

Oh my goodness, that nursery is adorable!! Girls are the best. :} I am sorry I missed your shower, it looks like it was fun and Macayos sounds so yummy!! I can't wait to see the new baby.