Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hoppy Easter

Happy Easter! We hope all of you had a great Easter, ours was nice, we got to see lots of family. We headed down and spent the first part of the day with J and the Hunt family. We had lots of great food and had fun watching the kids play with their new Wii-Guitar Hero game.

Then it was off to the other side of the state (that's how it seemed) to my sisters house. They decided not to go out for Easter with the Baby, so we headed over there. Again it was another nice afternoon, spent with family. We finally got to see the new Baby and let me tell you she is so sweet. We had a nice ham dinner, the kids had an Easter egg hunt, then we all played "Rock Band". It was alot of fun, except for the fact that my singing gut our band fired. =) And as usual we got home really late. Overall it was a great day hope you enjoy all our pictures.

2 comments:

The Karg Family said...

I loved all of the pictures. You guys are always so busy when you're down here but I know it is nice to always see family.

The Karg Family said...

I loved all of the pictures. You guys are always so busy when you're down here but I know it is nice to always see family.