Welcome to our family website! We're glad you stopped by to visit! We find our family lives busy and sometimes lose touch with those we enjoy communicating with! We've created this blog to keep you updated on our lives as we are living them! We would enjoy hearing from you or reading your occasional posted comment! You can click on a picture to enlarge it or save it. Enjoy our family moments!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Bates Family Pictures
Here are the Bates Family Pictures. My camera is on the fritz so some are a little blurry. =(
Finally I can begin bragging about the addition to the family. I am so happy and can hardly wait to hold another grandchild in my arms. Jim and I love and enjoy our family so much we love having the family grow and I enjoy the grandchildren as much as I enjoyed being a mother to two great sons.
2 comments:
Awesome pictures!!! Where did you take them at. LOVE IT
Finally I can begin bragging about the addition to the family. I am so happy and can hardly wait to hold another grandchild in my arms. Jim and I love and enjoy our family so much we love having the family grow and I enjoy the grandchildren as much as I enjoyed being a mother to two great sons.
Post a Comment