Sunday, November 22, 2009

Telling the Valencia side of the Family

So we had planned to tell our families on Thanksgiving. Well, one day while we happened to be in Phoenix, I got a text from my sister saying she wasn't going to be able to attend Thanksgiving dinner with our side of the family after all. So in panic mode (not really panic) D & I quickly arranged for all of us to meet up for dinner since we were in town. We all met at Native New Yorker, mmm yummy wings. Just before dinner arrived I gathered my Mom, Sister & Brother and was telling them about this scavenger hunt game A and I did for D. My sister caught on so quick, well she kinda cheated she skipped to the bottom clue, then quickly grabbed the envelope out of my hand that had the ultrasound pictures in it. =) Everyone was really happy and really excited. My sister had a really good feeling I was for a long time, she has been calling or texting me almost everyday for a month & a half now, because she "had a feeling".
Kai
Panchitos girlfriend Carmen
Angelina
Grammi & A
David & D
Panchito & Dan
Kissing Cousins
A
The Family