I cannot believe I am posting these...I look terrible!!! Well here is the start of our little baby bump. I cannot believe how much faster you start to show with the second one. I was this big at 6 months with A. 
After A saw D taking pictures of my belly she wanted Daddy to take pictures of hers, then she had to take some of Daddy's belly, they were cute so I had to post them too. =)


On kinda a side note please keep us in your prayers. After my first ultrasound they discovered lots of cysts on my ovaries, they are not really sure where they came from or why they are there, I have to go back in for another ultrasound on December 3rd so they can look at them again. They are hoping now that I am over 12 weeks that they have gone away or at least decreased in quantity and/or size. Please pray that they have gone away or are at least nothing we will need to worry about. Thank you.
On kinda a side note please keep us in your prayers. After my first ultrasound they discovered lots of cysts on my ovaries, they are not really sure where they came from or why they are there, I have to go back in for another ultrasound on December 3rd so they can look at them again. They are hoping now that I am over 12 weeks that they have gone away or at least decreased in quantity and/or size. Please pray that they have gone away or are at least nothing we will need to worry about. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment