Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

We hope all of you had wonderful Thanksgivings spent with family and friends. We are very thankful for all of our great family and friends. We would like to thank you for being such an important part of our lives.

Well, there are no pictures to go with this post, cuz I am sure you wouldn't wanna see them if there were. I think I totally jinxed myself telling all of you how I have been feeling better, because I woke up way sick Thanksgiving morning. So sick that I didn't want to go anywhere. Our plan was to head to Phoenix to spend Thanksgiving with my Mom & "step dad", but there was no way I was feeling up to spending 5+ hours in the car, so we stayed home and did nothing but relaxed. Our wonderful neighbors brought us down some of their Thanksgiving dinner so we did get to eat some turkey. =) Sorry Mom & Dan and Thank you Jon & Marti.

No comments: