Yes I am one of those "crazy" people who went out and fought the crowds at 3am on black Friday, but let me tell you my story, I had a blast, it was so fun! Nana (Nancy) and I had talked the night before after going through all the ads to figure out our plan. My alarm was set for 2:30am I got up and headed over to Nanas to pick Nana, Kurstin & her friend Katie and Melody up, the 5 of us were on the road by 3:30 and arrived at Walmart a little before 4. Then the 5 of us split up all over the store so we could conquer the items we were all after. Mission completed! We got everything on our list from that store we were out of there before 5:30. The rest of the morning wen much of the same way we scored everything on our lists and a little more and got huge savings. By the end of our morning we were having troubles fitting everything in the car, we even had to do a little lap ridding on the way home. Everyone was in great spirits and all the associates we ran into were very helpful. The 5 of us used the "Marco" "Polo" method to find each other in the stores, it was a great morning!
J started her black Friday shopping at Midnight. A few of the malls in the valley opened their doors at midnight and had huge sales until 3am, J couldn't pass up all the great deals at Bath & Body Works. She went home got some sleep and headed back later that afternoon to spend the rest of her Birthday money.
So your probably wondering how I was feeling since I was sick the day before. I wasn't feeling any better, still trowing up in every store and/or parking lot we visited. But I couldn't pass up the deals we were getting. =)
Packed Full
There was barely any room for us in the back seat.
After spending most of the morning and early afternoon shopping I had to rush home to get ready for Dan's Captains 50th Birthday party. Kurstin & Katie came home with me to watch A. We spent the evening & good part of the night there. It was fun to hang out and relax with everyone, but by the end of the night I was EXHAUSTED! By the time we got home & took Kurstin & Katie home I had been up for almost 24 hours. I was BEAT!
Packed Full
There was barely any room for us in the back seat.After spending most of the morning and early afternoon shopping I had to rush home to get ready for Dan's Captains 50th Birthday party. Kurstin & Katie came home with me to watch A. We spent the evening & good part of the night there. It was fun to hang out and relax with everyone, but by the end of the night I was EXHAUSTED! By the time we got home & took Kurstin & Katie home I had been up for almost 24 hours. I was BEAT!

No comments:
Post a Comment