This past week we had Decembers girls night and D was home so him and A got to spend some time together. But the looks of things when I got home they had a really good time. There were forts all over the living room and A was passed out on the couch. =)
Welcome to our family website! We're glad you stopped by to visit! We find our family lives busy and sometimes lose touch with those we enjoy communicating with! We've created this blog to keep you updated on our lives as we are living them! We would enjoy hearing from you or reading your occasional posted comment! You can click on a picture to enlarge it or save it. Enjoy our family moments!
Friday, December 18, 2009
Fun with Daddy
Once a month all us fire wives get together for a girls night out. We all take turns hosting and doing different things, I look forward to these nights each month. When girls night lands on a night and D is working, I just take A along, shes a girl and usually very well behaved. =) But every now & then I get lucky and it is on a night that D is home which means I get to leave her behind, woo-hoo!
This past week we had Decembers girls night and D was home so him and A got to spend some time together. But the looks of things when I got home they had a really good time. There were forts all over the living room and A was passed out on the couch. =)
This past week we had Decembers girls night and D was home so him and A got to spend some time together. But the looks of things when I got home they had a really good time. There were forts all over the living room and A was passed out on the couch. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AHHHH Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! Time out!! Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha!!
Post a Comment