Thursday, December 24, 2009

Another Baby Bates Update

Ok, so here is the follow up to my last post about Baby Bates. I had my ultrasound on Tuesday, it was so cool because all the Bates Family was in town so therefore everyone got to go and see Baby Bates. She put on quite the show, moving all around and we were even able to confirm that she really is A GIRL! D just got another hand full of grey hairs worrying about how we were now gonna have to pay for three weddings, lol. =)

As far as the growth/cyst, I still have no answers, which for me is very frustrating, I just wanna know so I can start preparing or stop worrying. I have been scheduled to go see the high risk pregnancy Dr & ultrasound tech in Phoenix on Tuesday the 29th at 1:30pm. I will be going to the Arizona Perinatal Group at Arrowhead Hospital. Again please keep us & Baby Bates in your prayers & we will keep you posted as we find out more. I will work on getting all our Christmas posts up soon. Have a Merry Christmas. =)

No comments: