Tuesday, December 1, 2009

10 Years

D & I celebrated our 10 years of being together on November 26th. We had said once we got married we would stop celebrating that anniversary, but at the same time it was hard to just let 10 years go by un-mentioned. We have had many ups and down over the years and lots that I would love to change but in reality they have made us a stronger couple and have made our love grow so much stronger. To all of you who have been with us through thick and thin, thank you for standing by and supporting us, we love you. And to my best friend & my wonderful husband, I love you more today then I could ever have imagined. Thank you for 10 wonderful years. I LOVE YOU!


Hold on to me,

and I will hold on to you

through anything and everything

life brings our way.


Bring me your worries,

and I'll listen with my heart.


Tell me what you need,

and I'll do my best to give it to you.


Love me

even when it isn't easy,

and I promise to do the same for you...


After all,

isn't that what love,

TRUE LOVE

is all about?

No comments: