After our ultrasound on Tuesday Grandma & Grandpa took A back to the house and D, J and I got to go on a date night. We went to dinner at Chilli's then to see the movie 'The Blind Side', if you haven't seen it, GREAT movie. It was so nice to have that time with just the three of us, it has been along time since J has had us to herself for a little bit. The next day D watched A while J and I went & got long overdue pedicures. Let me tell you how great it felt and how much better both are feet looked when we were done. A was pretty upset, she wanted to get her toes done too. =( We then headed back down the mountain to get J home for all the Moseley & Hunt Family activities. Thank you for staying a little longer with us Kido, we really enjoyed the time with you. We love and miss you so much!



1 comment:
I am so glad that you got to spend time just the three of you. That is so important to do once in awhile. I am with A on this one... I want to get my piggies done too. Lol
Post a Comment