This year The Holmes family, the Garcia's and the Landheer's all joined us. We had such a wonderful time and great afternoon and evening. It started here at my hose where I made a big pot of chili & corn bread and Nana (Nancy) made chicken enchilada casserole. It was a nice and quick dinner with everyone then we were off to the parade. All the kids and a few of the adults rode on top of the fire truck in the parade, while us others watched and drank hot coco & coffee. After the parade we went & looked at the Worlds Largest Gingerbread House display, then went to Cocos for warm drinks & dessert. It was such a wonderful day.
We really enjoyed hanging out and spending time with everyone. Thank you all for coming up. I'm already looking forward to next year.
2 comments:
Wishing you and your family the very best! Hope you are doing well and I will keep checking in to see the updates on the new baby!!
P.S. I added your blog to ours!!
So sorry I was not able to be there this year. It was fun last year. Next time..huh?
Post a Comment