Be sure to check back soon for more pictures from all of our Christmas celebrations.
Welcome to our family website! We're glad you stopped by to visit! We find our family lives busy and sometimes lose touch with those we enjoy communicating with! We've created this blog to keep you updated on our lives as we are living them! We would enjoy hearing from you or reading your occasional posted comment! You can click on a picture to enlarge it or save it. Enjoy our family moments!
Monday, December 28, 2009
Getting Ready for Christmas
I just love to decorate for the holidays, it is so much fun and the house just looks so good decorated. D does it but doesn't enjoy it nearly as much as I do. =) It was so cold the day we hung all our Christmas lights, poor A didn't even wanna stay outside to help. She would peek her head out now and then to check on her daddy. Our one gable end is super high, your gonna die when you see what D had to do just to reach the top. We put our tree up (with lights on it) a few weeks before Christmas but never got around to decorating it until J got home, then we let just the two girls do the decorating and let Grandpa J put the angel on the top of the tree. Here are some pictures of us decorating and of course a few of the finished products.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the decorations. Although that Santa is kinda creepy. I wonder if I said that last year...lol
I like the card door I am SO stealing that idea!!! Thanks (I might have said that last year too)
Post a Comment