WE ARE PREGNANT!
a bigger family we will be.
We have kept this a secret long enough!
We are so excited to finally share this exciting news with all of you,
we/I have known since September 19th, but we wanted to get through
our first trimester and then tell our family first.
Check back often to hear how I told D and how we told
J and the rest of the family as well as updates on New Baby Bates.

47 comments:
Congratulations!!! I am soooo happy for you guys! I pray for a boy this time around! Love and miss you!!!
congratulations I wish the best for you all
CONGRATS!!!! I am so so so so so so so so so so so so excited for you all!
OMG!! Congratulations! I'm totally happy for you guys!
Congratulations!
You did so well on the first one, of course you would want another.. I am soooo happy for you, your husband and your two girls. By the way, I could hardly believe the pictures with Jordon in them. She looks so grown up. How could you let that happen? ? Please feel well and know how loved you are. Say Hi to Dan for me and write when you can. Much love.....Aunt Norma
Congratulations!!! That is awesome news!!! Yay!
~Marla Hutchison
Congrats girl!!! Hope all is well!!
Joshua Pearson
Whoo Hooo! Yeah! How exciting! Congrats!
And how were you able to keep the secret so long?
Had you been trying for awhile?
Love
Cynthia Belcher-Manrriquez
I'm thrilled for you! Congratulations.
Love,
Maggie.
Congratulations!!
~Rick
I knew it at Halloween. I asked Randy but he said NO!!! YES so happy for you Congradulations.
Dana
I am so happy for you that is so awesome! I bet Ashley is so excited I will def keep tabs on your blog for updates wow that is such good news so happy for you guys! Love, Misti
Ha ha...that is cute. How have you been feeling? When do you find out the sex? How did Jordan take the news? ~Rachel
Yah Hoo!!! Congratulations Bates gang. We are so happy for you all. Cant wait to see if Dan is in deeper with another beautiful girl or if gets a little helper beating off the boys. :)
Many blessings to you guys.
The Gallachers, CO.
Hey, Congradulations Bates Family!!
Gary
WOW!!!! YEAH!!!! I'm so excited for you! Wish I could be there with you, can't wait to watch you grow and love and welcome this beautiful new baby into your world!!! So happy for all of you! love you all so much. sandy
Very cool Melissa! Congratulations!
Toni Allen
Congratulations Melissa!!!!!!! What exciting news!!!!!!!!!
~Angela Faith Jacobsen~
Awe wow!! Congratulations you guys!!! Awesome news!!
Jen & Berto
COngratulations!!!!! WOW... I am not the only one with big news....lol!!!!
Sherre
Congrats to you!!!
Dawn Cooley
Hi Melissa!,
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you both, you are both great parents!
Please send Ashley to play with me soon? She is so adorable!
Love,
Kristina
Hi there! This is DEFINITELY an important announcement!!! Thanks for keeping us on your contact list, even though you very rarely hear from us. We loved seeing all the family pictures..wow, ALL the girls are getting so grown up. Esp. loved the early Thanksgiving..both the photos and the concept ie. the holidays are supposed to be fun, not a hassle.
Big CONGRATULATIONS to you both,
(Aunt) Nancy
WOW!!!!! I am beyond thrilled for all of you!! What a wonderful blessing!!! Now you will have triple the joy!!!! I love you so much girl!!! -Connie
Congratulations Melissa and Dan,
What exciting news! I hope Sara is still there to be with you. She would hate to miss this moment. Stay happy and healthy and keep me posted. You're right the girls are beautiful. I can't believe how grown up Jordan is already. Is Dan building a fence to keep the boys away yet????
Happy Thanksgiving! I can't wait for Sara and kids to arrive on Sat. I will be a happy Grandma for several days
Love and hugs,
Susan
Oh congratulations!!!!
Sharaya Payne
Congrats! We are going to have babies at the same time!
~Angela
Yeah! congrats, what wonderful news! Big Hugs.
Janail
I had a sneaky suspicion - lol! Congrats, guys!
this is tahana, i wanted to say "OMG OMG OMG IM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!" i love you all super much and miss you lots <3
We are so surprised. We didn't have any idea that you guys were thinking about more kids. Congratulations and I hope everything is great.
Uncle Dave & Aunt Carol
That is absolutely cool.
Terry
Howdy Rah,
WOW...how great....wishing you and your family the very best.GREAT! xoxoxo
Love,
Rich
OMG Melissa!!! Congratulations to you guys!! I bet your so excited. How are you feeling? how is everyone?
Tara
congrats!! good to see and hear you are all doing so well--
Melissa,
Congratulations! That is so exciting! Please let me know if you need anything!!!
Kristi
Big congrats to you and Dan. I know you must be thrilled, I am for you.
Tonya
Congratulations! That is so exciting for you guys. What a blessing.
Sarah
CONGRATULATIONS FROM BOTH OF US!!!
We are very excited for you. I was wondering when Baby 2 would come along. I am happy your family will be adding a new addition. This will be such a
wonderful time for you.
Xoxoxoxo, nannette and Lew
Congratulations to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the family.
Melissa Ward
I am so very happy for you guys! Are you feeling ok? Resting enough?
s
Congratulations! I am very happy for you, as I knew you were trying. Are you planning on finding out the sex? Very exciting!
Sha'
Congratulations Melissa! How exciting!!
Love,
Kim Raisley
Melissa,
Congratulations on your exciting news! I am so happy for you and your family. You must be so excited! How are YOU feeling? Hopefully, the first trimester stuff is almost over and you're getting your energy back. If there is anything I can do, let me know. It certainly is different being pregnant with a busy toddler around, huh? We should definitely get the girls together before all the craziness of the holidays starts. Let me know what days are generally good for you and we can try to plan something. Hope to talk to you soon and congrats again!
Jessica Matthews
Yipeeee! Been waiting a long time for this announcement. I’m so excited for you! You are great parents and you three have lots of love to share. Excited, excited, excited.
Love you loads!
Aunt Cece, Dwayne and Tahana
Congratulations to the entire Bates Family. So happy for you. Ashley will make a
great big sister.
The Matthews
Post a Comment