What a busy month we have had, gonna post this one before it is any later then it already is, then kinda work back to some of my other posts I am behind on. 11 MONTHS, can you believe she is going to be 1 in now less than a month, we can't. Allison has really grown this month in so many ways. She is babbling non stop now and has even started to say Mamma. =) She is all over the place and into EVERYTHING, I call her my little tornado. She really is a good baby, and for the most part just wants to be left alone to play. She loves to give kisses and snuggle with her prayer bear at bedtime. Shes takin' a few steps on her own here and there but still not really walking, I'm sure it will be soon. She absolutely loves her big sister Ashley, she thinks she is just a hoot. =)
We had a pretty big scare with her this month, had to call 9-1-1. I was sitting on he chair in the living room folding laundry, when I got up to go into our room to put it away she began to cry, no big deal right? Right. I continued to listen to her cry from my closet as I finished putting away the rest of the clothes, when I came out of the closet she was on my bedroom floor, again no surprise, she crawls and she must have followed me. I went ahead and picked her up, she was crying so hard that she was starting to hold her breath and turn purple, Just like Ashley did and just like Dan did as a child. I blew in her face to make her catch her breath, when I did that she made like a gasping sound and went limp, her nose started to bleed, her eyes rolled back, her head and arms went limp in my arms and she turned BLUE! I swear she died in my arms, I quickly blew again and rubbed her chest all while running for my phone and asking Ashley what happened, she said she was crying for you, by the time I got to my phone she was breathing again but totally out of it, she was looking at me with a blank look on her face, a help me look. I called 911 and quickly rattled off my address because I was calling from a phoenix cell phone number, as soon as i got my address out, she started to cry, crying is good. Of course Dan was at work during all this, but I felt bad because here he is sitting in the fire station and hears our address and 11 month old baby unconscious, can you imagine? Poor Dan. Anyway helped arrived in what seemed like FOREVER and they began to check her out and ask questions, they asked if she fell, I said no she was on the floor, she was never on anything to fall from, at that time Ashley said "well I fell on her" we all stopped and looked at Ashley and said "what?" Come to find out when I left the room Ashley decided she would pick Allison up and carry her to me, running, well, while she was running carrying her she tripped and fell on top of her. Oiy! Allison ended up being totally fine and we just had to watch her for 24 hours. We praised Ashley for speaking up about what happened, but also told her she is NOT to carry her sister anymore. =}
Don't think we will be doing much of a party for her. Ashley's 1st birthday party was just so miserable, I don't EVER want to do that again. That and her 1st birthday lands on Easter this year and Dan works Easter. We will probably do a dinner and let her destroy a cake on Saturday the 23rd with just the family that can make it up for it. Enjoy her pictures and videos from February 25th - March 24th, 2011.

Mommy and me Zumbathon on February 28th, she LOVED it!
She liked playing with Daddy's hair hat. =)
Be sure to scroll down and mute the music before pressing play.
Watch how she takes Ashley's bag of M&M's and bolts. =)
Took this video just a few hours after her being knocked out on the 23rd, you wouldn't know by watching this that anything had ever happened.
1 comment:
Oh how scary! I am glad she was okay.
Post a Comment