Welcome to our family website! We're glad you stopped by to visit! We find our family lives busy and sometimes lose touch with those we enjoy communicating with! We've created this blog to keep you updated on our lives as we are living them! We would enjoy hearing from you or reading your occasional posted comment! You can click on a picture to enlarge it or save it. Enjoy our family moments!
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Our 3 Monkees
Had the girls' pictures done a couple weeks ago as well. Working on getting them out in the mail hopefully no later then next week. =)
I was looking at the pictures with Faith and I said " Can you believe how big Jordan is getting?" and she said" She is so pretty!!" Aww, we miss you guys. She can't believe Allison is walking but Faith's a little bummed because now she won't be able to hold her. ha,ha. I'm sure she'll try though.
2 comments:
Your girls are so beautiful! I can't believe how big they are getting! Miss you guys!
I was looking at the pictures with Faith and I said " Can you believe how big Jordan is getting?" and she said" She is so pretty!!" Aww, we miss you guys. She can't believe Allison is walking but Faith's a little bummed because now she won't be able to hold her. ha,ha. I'm sure she'll try though.
Post a Comment