Ashley is quite the Daddy's girl. She has been missing him like crazy lately. If he leaves she gets upset, if she wakes up and hes already left to work shes upset, it has been hard on me, well really on all of us. Well, after the whole Allison scare, we talked to Ashley about 9-1-1 and made sure she knew how to call if there was ever an emergency and that help would come. Then one night out of the blue she asked "Mom is Daddy 9-1-1"? I said "well kinda Daddy is a fireman and they help people when they are sick or hurt, if you call 9-1-1, they will send firemen to help" "Like they did when Allison was hurt," "yes just like that," "oh" she said, then was silent. A few minutes later she said "Mom, I need to call 9-1-1," I asked "why" and she said "I miss my Daddy and I need him to come home and see me". Isn't that so sweet and sad? Poor thing, anyway had to have another conversation about ONLY calling 9-1-1 in an emergency. Stopped by the station one day to say hi to Dan and Ashley got to help him wash the fire truck, so fun. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment