Friday, April 29, 2011

Catch up...

I am so behind its not even funny so instead of posting a ton of different posts, I will post just this one and fill you in on what we have been up to. Then I can work on the most current stuff, like Easter, Allison's 1st Birthday, and both Girls well baby check ups. =) So here we go...
Been trying to work on my photography in all my "spare" time. Had a fun mini shoot with Ashley one day. These are totally un-edited. I am looking for "models" need some people to practice on, I can only take so many pictures of my kids. =)


Finally got Allison's name up on the wall earlier this month. Doesn't it look so cute?

We also had a huge blizzard/ snow storm this month...I am ready for summer let me tell you. =)


We also got to go see Tinkerbell at the mall. Ashley and her friend Michaela had a blast.
I did my first PAID photography job on April 15th. It was a fundraiser to support this little girl named Ainsley, who has recently been diagnosed with cancer. It was a mini Circus put on by Acronastix, which is a local tumbling/aerobic class here in town. They teach you circus type attractions, juggling, tumbling, magic etc. Anyway, I ended up taking the money I made from this job and donating it to little Ainsley. I appreciated the work and the practice, but she needed the money more.
Ashley had the best time at the circus, she now wants to join the circus...does that sound like anyone, lol.
A group shot of the circus group.
We also had FREE zoo day this month, told ya its been busy. Dan had to work so I took the girls, the weather was beautiful and both girls had fun looking at all the animals.

Playing in the splash pad at the zoo.

Snapped these while the girls were outside playing so nicely one day.
Well in a nutshell that is what the 1st half of our month looked like stay tuned for the rest of the month. =}

1 comment:

The Karg Family said...

OK, I think that first outdoor pictures of the two girls in the car is my all time favorite. It is so cute!