Monday, May 2, 2011

Library Easter Egg Hunt

We just love our local Library. We usually go every Tuesday for story time, the girls both enjoy it and have made lots of friends, mommy has too. =) We went to the annual Story Time Easter Egg Hunt on the 19th, I really enjoy this, there isn't a ton of kids and they limit how many eggs the kids can find to make it fair for everyone.
Of course we had to read a couple Easter stories first
can we go find eggs yet?
"look mom it's your favorite color"



Michaela came with us too.
checking out the goodies
Yup, Dan came too.

2 comments:

The Olson Family said...

Wowzer! Dan has hair! I mean you told me that this weekend, but I guess I just didn't believe you! Nice Dan!

The Karg Family said...

Wow, I can't believe Dan made it too. That's impressive. Looks like a fun time. Kids look adorable. Great pics.