I cannot tell you how blessed I am to be a mom. I love my three girls so much! They all are so special and all 3 absolutely adorable and amazing. I had a wonderful Mothers Day, and hope all the rest of you Mom's did as well. Well I didn't get to sleep in because I got kicked out of my own bed, my own fault, right? lol We started our day by going to church, then Dan came home and made me a yummy lunch complete with a Mojito, then I got to take a nap, I tell ya this was the highlight of my day, then we were back up to the neighbors house for a Mothers Day BBQ. What a day! it was awesome. =) So funniest thing on Mothers Day. Ashley was so sweet and actually remembered it was Mothers Day, so when she got up she came up to me and wished me a Happy Mothers Day, as I sit there holding her and loving her, she pulls away and says"do you have something to tell me" I know I gave her a totally blank stare, before I could say anything she said "I'm a Mommy too" I said "oh, I'm sorry Happy Mothers Day" she thanked me then got up to check on her babies. As we walked up to church I would get Happy Mothers Day wishes and she would smile and say Thank you, she thought they were talking to her. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment