Yes, we did still go out on Friday night. We had a sitter come to the house while we went to dinner with Scot & Jeanette, after dinner we went and had a drink and listened to live music. It was a really great night.
Welcome to our family website! We're glad you stopped by to visit! We find our family lives busy and sometimes lose touch with those we enjoy communicating with! We've created this blog to keep you updated on our lives as we are living them! We would enjoy hearing from you or reading your occasional posted comment! You can click on a picture to enlarge it or save it. Enjoy our family moments!
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Melissa's Birthday
Man am I getting up there! I turned 33 on Cinco de Mayo. =) I have to tell ya, I had an amazing birthday. Which I believe everyone should, my birthday is MY day, I should be able to do what I want, sleep in, wear PJ's all day, eat what I want etc, it is MY day, I can do what I want. Well, this year Dan was scheduled to work, I was kinda bummed but not really because we had plans to celebrate on the 6th, well he surprised me and called in sick on the 5th, WOW pretty awesome. I got to stay in bed a little longer then normal, while he got up with the girls and made them breakfast etc, he even helped Ashley make me a birthday card that turned out so cute. Next we headed to town so i can go to lunch with a friend of mine, get this, he not only watched our 2 girls but my friend Jessica's daughter as well, so we could enjoy a nice quiet lunch, and we did. Then we went for hike, it was so beautiful out and I even got to take a few pictures. =) We headed home to have dinner with our neighbors, they had planned a special birthday dinner for me, homemade pizza, yummy cake and ice cream. I had such an amazing day. Thank you so much honey for making it special, thanks to Jessica for going to lunch with me and to the Curry's for my birthday dinner. I also got lot's of phone calls, texts and emails, thank you all for remembering me.









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad your day was awesome. I don't know if I would have posted the fact that Dan called in sick tho. Lots of love
Post a Comment