Tuesday, May 10, 2011

4 Years Old!

Well talk about late...I am just getting around to Ashley's four year update. Part of this is because I scheduled both her and Allison's well baby checks at the same time, therefore we had to wait for Allison to be 1. =)

Ashley, Ashley, Ashley what can I say she is a very happy, energetic, independent, girly four year old. She is just so funny and says the darndest things I tell ya, she loves to play with her babies, sing, dance, laugh and play with friends. Don't get me wrong we do also have our moments with her, she is very stubborn and has just a little bit of a temper, not sure who she gets those traits from =}. Ashley is our sleeper, our night owl and princess, she loves to wear dresses EVERYDAY or play dress up. She loves to shop just like her big sister Jordan, she is hilarious in the store, when we go to Target, I think she is truly tossed between going to look at the clothes and shoes or toys first.

Ashley has always been a little peanut, she is 4 years old and I am finally able to clean out most of her 18 month shorts, a few still fit her, but for the most part we have graduated to 24 month shorts. =} At her last Dr appt she was 34 lbs and 40.5 inches tall, putting her in the 50% for both height and weight, WHOA baby right? This is the 1st time she hasn't been in less then the 3rd%. Although she falls in the 50% her BMI is still low, oh well, shes healthy and that's all that matters. Here are some random pictures from February until now.


She is quite the little Mommy-she even breast feeds her babies.


Sleeping with all her princesses
Toe touch! I wish I would have gotten her whole foot.
She has been collecting these Disney Princess dolls since Christmas and just LOVES them, the only one we are missing is Snow White and we can't find her anywhere, so if you see one, let us know, she has Birthday money from Aunt Mindy to buy her. =)
New Easter bathing suit from Grandma Cyndy & Grandpa Jim
Color coordinated. =)
Our little Diva =}

Be sure to scroll down and mute the music before pressing play.
To subscribe or see more videos click here.

1 comment:

The Karg Family said...

Oh what a princess. I love all of her different "styles" :} Faith will love to play house and dress up with her.