Welcome to our family website! We're glad you stopped by to visit! We find our family lives busy and sometimes lose touch with those we enjoy communicating with! We've created this blog to keep you updated on our lives as we are living them! We would enjoy hearing from you or reading your occasional posted comment! You can click on a picture to enlarge it or save it. Enjoy our family moments!
Monday, April 4, 2011
Gymnastics Update
Back in November I told you that all the kids (Ashley, Arlo & Zeno) started gymnastics. It was a little hard at first having all of them in a parent participant class, I had my hands full helping 3 kids, while Allison was strapped to me. As time has gone on the kids have started to progress, Arlo is now in a tot 3 class and Ashley has moved up to tot 2, so the only one I still need to be with is Zeno, but he has improved so much since the other two have moved up and he gets more 1 on 1 attention from me. It makes it hard for me to watch Ashley and Arlo because I am so focused on Zeno and Allison, but I was able to snap a few pictures a couple weeks ago. 





As a side note, Allison is doing really well in class as well, she can't start taking the class till 18 months, but she loves to crawl on the mats and has made lots of new friends. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment