This Past weekend J competed in her third cheer competition of the season. It was held at the Dodge Theater in downtown Phoenix. It was a great place to have the competition, comfy & good view from wherever you sat. The great news is that Team Aspire brought home another First Place Trophy. The team seemed to really bounce back from last weekends 2nd Place finish. This time their routine had a few extra twits added to their stunts, which made it that much more difficult. Of course J did AWESOME, I have to say I think she is the best on the team. =) Now it is off to Nationals in Palm Springs, and we hear their routine is gonna have a little more added difficulty then it did this last competition. Her competitions are a blast to watch, we would love for you to come and cheer her on.
After this last competition we took a nice stroll to Chase Field (where the Diamondbacks play) and had lunch at Fridays while we over looked the torn up field. It was a great afternoon. Thank you Grandma C, Aunt C and the Kargs for coming to cheer J on.
Let's get it Started
Going up-J is in the front left group on top
Spit Pyrmaid, J is 2nd from left in the splits
Break it down ladies
What a finish
Recieving their FIRST Place Trophy
J's Cheering Section
Sisters
at Chase Field
Proud Daddy
Our Family
2 comments:
We had such an awesome time as well. I think F wants to take after J. :}
Boy I don't know what these girls are going to do with all the ribbons and trophies they are getting. It is so excitting to see them achieve as they have. Great Job J. I really enjoyed the day. Love Grandma C
Post a Comment