Wednesday, January 30, 2008

D's Truck

D has been spending a lot of time re-building a 1991 Chevy Pick-up Tuck. He bought it a while ago at an auction for really cheap. But it had no motor in it, actually there was nothing under the hood. He ordered a new crate motor from Chevy, and has spent a lot of time in junck yards picking up all the other pieces. He has finally gotten the motor together and it is running. It needs to have a tune up, then it is heading to the paint shop. I wish we had pictures of it when he got it, cuz boy what a difference. I am not sure if you can tell how "clean" the engine is, but it looks GREAT! He has a new motor, headers, hoses, wires, battery, everything even new paint! We will post more pictures after it gets back from the paint shop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

D has been working hard on all sorts of projects but this one has really taken off. It is really looking good D. Wish I could help alittle more. Can't wait to see it done. Love Mom