Monday, January 7, 2008

Family Time

We went down the other day to spend some time with J. With J's busy schedule it has been hard to get some good quality family time, but we try and squeeze it in as often as possible. We had a really nice afternoon so I thought I would share some of the pictures.

We went to Fiddlesticks for a friendly game of Goofy Golf. D and I took turns carrying Baby A in the snugli, I had her the first 9 holes and he the last 9 holes. At the end of 18 holes D was the big winner with a score of 60, I came in second with a score of 69 and J finished up with 75. We didn't do too bad until you look and see that par was 43. =) After Goofy Golf we hit the go karts for what we thought was gonna be a nice friendly race. D & J took to the karts first, and it was no race, J kicked D's butt. Now it was my turn to race J, she did not hold back she was bumpn, rubn' and cuttn' me off. It was a good race until I T-boned her, we were both ok, it was so funny. After our collision it was a race to the finish with J squeaking by on the last turn to take the win.

3 comments:

The Karg Family said...

The one of your whole family and the one of Dan and his girls are so adorable!! Looks like it was a fun day.

Anonymous said...

Love the shot of D with A in the baby holder thingie while he's trying to take a shot..lol .. what a man..

;) amyk

Anonymous said...

Boy your camera really takes nice pictures. I can't imagine trying to golf with a baby strapped to me but baby A looks like she enjoyed it as well as the rest of you. Family time is great!!
Mom B