Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Poor Maq!

I feel so bad for our poor dog, Maq. Baby A loves him so much. She is always chasing him around the house, picking at him, and crawling all over him like he is her jungle gym. He does very well with her, don't worry he gets her back, while she is sleeping he likes to go in her room and lick her while she is sleeping, which usually disrupts her "beauty sleep", we now make sure her door is closed all the way at night. =) Here is a video and some pictures of her "playing" with Maq.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Maq he really does have to run from Baby A she is getting so fast and really pulls on him. And I know what you mean when you say he gets her back he really does wake her up I found out. Hugs and Kisses Grandma C