I did it! I made my walking workout goal! I had been doing a lot of walking since the arrival of Baby A and wasn't sure how much I was actually walking so I decided to track it. September 1st I set a goal for myself, I wanted to walk 200 miles by the end of the year, not knowing if this goal was even attainable. After the first month I had already hit 92 miles and I thought fore sure I was gonna blow my goal out of the water. But then came the cold & wet weather, which made it more difficult to get out and walk with Baby A. So by the hair of my chiny chin chin, I made my goal. I am happy to say (OK, brag a little) that by the end of September I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight, actually 5lbs lighter than my pre pregnancy weight! This is a good weight for me, it lets me have a little "playing" room. =) I am trying to figure out a new goal to set for 2008. if you have any ideas, I am open for suggestions. Welcome to our family website! We're glad you stopped by to visit! We find our family lives busy and sometimes lose touch with those we enjoy communicating with! We've created this blog to keep you updated on our lives as we are living them! We would enjoy hearing from you or reading your occasional posted comment! You can click on a picture to enlarge it or save it. Enjoy our family moments!
Sunday, January 6, 2008
M Makes her Workout Goal!
I did it! I made my walking workout goal! I had been doing a lot of walking since the arrival of Baby A and wasn't sure how much I was actually walking so I decided to track it. September 1st I set a goal for myself, I wanted to walk 200 miles by the end of the year, not knowing if this goal was even attainable. After the first month I had already hit 92 miles and I thought fore sure I was gonna blow my goal out of the water. But then came the cold & wet weather, which made it more difficult to get out and walk with Baby A. So by the hair of my chiny chin chin, I made my goal. I am happy to say (OK, brag a little) that by the end of September I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight, actually 5lbs lighter than my pre pregnancy weight! This is a good weight for me, it lets me have a little "playing" room. =) I am trying to figure out a new goal to set for 2008. if you have any ideas, I am open for suggestions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah!! Congrats on your goal. You look awesome. I will have to think about that new goal idea.
Woo-T-Woo!!! Way to goal big girl!
Congratts!! You look fab!!
Looking Good real Good. Congrats on the goal I knew you would make it. You and the rest of the B family are goal getters. Mom B
you look great!! Just a goal idea, some friends and I are doing a mini- triathalon in May, we'd love for you to join!!
Post a Comment