Baby A gets more active every month, she is all over the place! This month Baby A has learned to clap and play Patty Cake, (you can watch this in the post before this one). She has also started to cut her first tooth. That was going well until about two nights ago, that's when the crying, runny nose, diarrhea and fever started, needless to say I am running on very little sleep. Baby A enjoys playing with her toys, and watching her Baby Einstein videos, she also loves to give kisses, big wet kisses. My heart attack for this month was A falling out of her high chair. She is OK, but it scared the daylights out of me. I was right there, I just bent over to pick up her sippy cup, and up and over she went. We now put her seat belt on EVERY TIME! Here are some new pictures of Baby A.
See the bump on my head?
2 comments:
What a cutie-patootie. I love the dress and shoes.
It is amazing how time flies. I don't know how you find the time to keep your blog up to date and catch up on other people's blogs and all the while take care of that precious little baby. Hopefully, you can get some sleep in there somewhere. We are so blessed to know so many parents now. It must be an age thing, but it seems like everyone one we know is pregnant or just had a baby. It is like a huge support group. I wish we all lived in the same neighborhood, but this blog thing is cool. I keep telling Marily that i don't understand how parents cope without faith in God. It would be so overwhelming if we didn't know that He was watching out for each and every one of us.
Post a Comment