Sunday, May 18, 2008

A's 14 Month Update

So I just realized we didn't do a 13 month update - oops. So here is what A has been up to or should I say into. As you can tell by her monthly chair picture she is growing like a weed, well, she's still a peanut but getting so much bigger. I think she has finally broken 17 pounds, woo-hoo. Unfortunatly because she's still under 20 lbs she has to stay rear facing in her car seat but, we have finally graduated her into her "big girl" car seat and car rides have gotten a tiny bit better. A has four and a half teeth, two on the bottom, and she is cutting her thrid top tooth. Her vocabulary seems like it gets bigger everyday, but still her favorite word is "DOG" as you'll see by the pictures she LOVES her "DOG". And since the last video of her animal sounds, she has added two more sounds to her vocabulary, duck and bee. We love that she is walking now but man are we busy chasing her, and man she is quick! We have started back into our daily walking routine, once again she loves to go for walks, she is starting to let us know when she is ready by bringing us her Snugli. Babies/kids are so much fun, we feel so blessed to have two wonderful daughters, but special in their own ways. We would lov to hear how your families are doing, we hope you enjoy reading about ours. Thanks for visiting. Enjoy A's new pictures, we sure enjoy taking them.

A loves to help Mom clean the house.

BALLOON!Helping mom make Daddy his favorite treat-Brownies. She loves MaqNew DoPlaying with Dad's hatHave we told you how much she loves the Dog?Playing dress up with Maq

Whew! Both are zonked after a long day!

6 comments:

The S Family said...

Sooooo cute!!! I love it! I miss you guys so much and hope to see you soon.

The Karg Family said...

That picture of A and Maq is hiliarious!!! She is such a cutie, as always. MIss you guys.

Victoria Valencia said...

Oh My God! I couldn't believe that picture. She's really asleep! On Maq! Precious!

Anonymous said...

OMG those pictures are so stinkin' adorable!! I love the last one.. best of buds ;)

She's such a cutie!!

amyk

Mama Marilyn said...

Wow - she IS getting bigger! she is just so cute - and I LOVED the videos of her laughing - it's hard to not catch it from her!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute. Maq has turned out to be a fantanstic family member. A loves him so much. The videos are percious I love the laughter. Love Grandma C