Welcome to our family website! We're glad you stopped by to visit! We find our family lives busy and sometimes lose touch with those we enjoy communicating with! We've created this blog to keep you updated on our lives as we are living them! We would enjoy hearing from you or reading your occasional posted comment! You can click on a picture to enlarge it or save it. Enjoy our family moments!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Fun with Cousin A
Last week A and I went down to spend the week with Cousin A while D & L were in Idaho. We had a great week. A's schedule kept us pretty busy. We got to hang out after school on Monday, on Tuesday we went to her end of the year gymnastics banquet, which was really neat and fun, Wednesday she had gym, and Thursday was her last dy of school then we had to pick D & L up form the airport. A and I both had a great time, and can't wait for D & L to leave again. =) Here are a couple cute pictures I got of the girls. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aww, those are cute pictures. I am glad you all had a great time. Next time I will have to bring F down and we can have a girl's night sleep over.
Boy what a pair of cuties. I sure missed out didn't I. Grandma C is trying to get better so as not to miss anymore opportunities to watch my wonderful granddaughters. I am glad that your Aunt M and cousin A could fill in for me. Love ya
Post a Comment