Thursday, May 29, 2008

A's Dedication to God

Last Saturday at Church we Dedicated A to God. Our church doesn't Baptize until the kids are around age 10 when the kids are old enough to understand God and what he has to offer. We have been looking forward to this since we had A, so it was nice to finally do it. My Mom and D came up and so did the Karg family, and of course our good friends S & K were there as well. Thank you guys for coming up to support us as we dedicate our precious angel to God.


Pastor Scott performed the Prayer for A's dedication

Us with Grandma V & D

The Kargs, well missing R & A

Uncle S & K

Grandma V

3 comments:

The Karg Family said...

Thanks for inviting us. We were happy to be there to support A and your family.

PS. Karg's kicked butt in air hockey!!!

Anonymous said...

Well I'm finally out of bed and can view the blog. I wish we could have made A's dedication to God it is such an important part of her life. I am so thankful the others could join. Grandma C said her own littl pray for A. Grandma C loves you all.

daddy so proud said...

It is so much better when thing are in His hands, isn't it?

So often, I find myself praying, "thank you for being in control".

You seem like such a "soccer mom". All organized and such.

Thanks for posting. I know Marilyn really enjoys keeping up with ya'll through the blogs, etc.

eric
><>