Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Time with Friends

An old friend, Lia, got married here in Prescott this past weekend. We were not invited to the wedding because it has been years since we have talked but some of our good friends were, and we got to spend a little bit of time with them. We have not seen Amy since our wedding because she now live in California, so it was a special treat to spend time with her. Carrie & JohnVince & AmyCarrie, Myself & AmyMe & Amy

Amy & A

3 comments:

The Karg Family said...

Oh I forgot you were meeting them this weekend. I will have to get the details. Amy looks great, I am sure it was fun to catch up.

Mama Marilyn said...

I'm so glad you got pics of Carrie and Amy! and also of the new Olsen baby and her parents! thanks for keeping up on that - and thanks for keeping up on ours!

Anonymous said...

Great pic of Amy and A. Glad you were able to catch up. Friendships like the four of you have is really wonderful and are really important.
Grandma C