Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day! We hope all you Moms had a very special Mother's Day. D had to work on Mother's Day so we celebrated on Saturday. First D & A surprised me with flowers, Daisies, my favorite, and two very nice Mother's Day cards, A even signed her own card. =) Then we went downtown to walk around at the craft fair, which was really nice, the weather was so beautiful! Then we were off to Red Robin for dinner yumm. We came home, put A to bed and watched a movie before bed, it was a really nice day. On Sunday, A and I had plans to head to Phoenix to have lunch with my Mom, Sister and Cousin. We met at Macaroni Grill, and had lunch. It was nice, a little crazy, but nice, the restaurant was really crowded, and we had four kids, enough said. Then it was back up the hill after lunch. I am really bummed that I did not get to see J. Here are a few pictures of our day.

2 comments:

The Karg Family said...

Happy Mother's Day to you as well. You look AWESOME in those pictures. Not sure if it is your shirt or your hair or your buff arms in that one picture. Motherhood is doing well for you. :}

Anonymous said...

Somehow I missed these pics. I love the pic of you and J, I need a copy. Secondly I am so glad that you had a enjoyable Mother's Day I wish I could have shared in it but Grandpa J and I really needed the break, like it did me alot off good ah. Oh well love the blog. Love Grandma C