Welcome to our family website! We're glad you stopped by to visit! We find our family lives busy and sometimes lose touch with those we enjoy communicating with! We've created this blog to keep you updated on our lives as we are living them! We would enjoy hearing from you or reading your occasional posted comment! You can click on a picture to enlarge it or save it. Enjoy our family moments!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
HAZMAT School
D has returned home from spending the past five weeks up in Flagstaff for HAZMAT school. HAZMAT is short for Hazardous Materials, D will now be one of the ones called to get rid of any hazardous materials on a scene. His class was a very Chemistry based class, he needed to know what "materials" to watch out for, how to properly get rid of them, and what and how they react. D really enjoyed the class, he likes using his brain like that. Some of you may take this as a surprise, ok maybe not, but D finished top of his class, he scored a 97% on his final exam. We are very proud of D, but VERY happy to have him home again, it was a long five weeks. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh boy D, surprise, surprise. I am glad you survived the 5 weeks of being away. I know M and A sure missed you a ton. Congrats!!
D, Dad and I are so proud of your acheivement and the dedication. Way to go!! Oh and Thanks for the opportunity to watch A and spend time with M I concur with S about them missing you.
D, Dad and I are so proud of your acheivement and the dedication. Way to go!! Oh and Thanks for the opportunity to watch A and spend time with M I concur with S about them missing you.
Post a Comment