Wednesday, May 7, 2008

M turns 30!

30! Wow am I getting old. Just kidding you are only as old as you feel, and I am feeling great! I had originally tried to plan an 80's themed birthday party at the roller skating rink I grew up at, but it just was too busy of a weekend, I still want to do it, just need to find another time to do it. I had a great birthday anyway. First, it started with D making me a great delicious breakfast. Then my Mom, and my Sisters family all came up from Phoenix and we went to the park and had a picnic. It was a lot of fun. I think we actually got more quality time doing it like that, rather than going to a restaurant with four kids. The kids played on the playground equipment, played a little bit of Frisbee, and some T-ball, they ran off lot's of energy. Then, D's Mom, and our Sister in law L, and Niece A came up from Phoenix we met them at Macayos along with our good friend Scot for some yummy Mexican food. It was great spending the day with family, and I really appreciate everyone coming up to make my 30th Birthday so special. The only bummer was J had her first night of Cheer tryouts so she wasn't able to join us for dinner. Thank you all and I love you.

2 comments:

The Karg Family said...

Happy B-day you!! I wish I would have known about all of the surprises because I would have loved to join but I am glad you had fun with family. I love all of the picures. The one of you and your sister and Mom is really cute. Who made the cake??

Anonymous said...

M, how did I miss all these pics? I love the pics of A with the baby those are so priceless. And the one of your mom and A is really a good pic of the two of them. I need to get a better one of A and myself, your mom always takes good pics. Love Grandma C