Thursday, July 21, 2011

More time with cousins...

On day three with the kids we ventured to our public swimming pool. It worked out nice, we went to tot time in the morning, there weren't many people there and the kids were able to go down the slide and I could catch them or go down with them. And the best thing was Allison slept the whole time we were there so I was really able to see how comfortable or not the kids really were. After tot time, we came home had some lunch then headed back in the afternoon. We all had a great day in the sun in the water.

The sun was so bright the kids were having problems opening their eyes, I didn't even have them facing the sun, lol. Oh and yes Allison has her blankie with her. =}








After swimming we stopped at McDonalds for an ice cream cone.

No comments: