Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sea World

Ok again, gonna apologize for the delay. I am FINALLY on our last day of vacation, well kinda, We spent Saturday, June 18th at Sea World. It has been so long since I have been so it was cool to go. The girls (all three of them) really loved it. We got to see all the shows and most of all the exhibits, including the new turtle one that opened that day. Gonna apologize now I have a ton of pictures of Shamu, partly because the whales are my favorite and the other because I got some cool shots with my camera. =)


Love this one see her smiling?






petting the dolphins

The girls just loved Paige and had so much fun with her. Thank you Paige for all your help with them.




Group Shot

Going through the shark tunnel









Another group shot with an extra kid, we couldn't get this little girl out so we could take our picture, she was so funny.





Shamu at night

1 comment:

The Olson Family said...

Looks like fun!!! Love Love Love the pic of Jordan holding Allison!!! The pic of Ashley alone with nothing in the background..wow mini Melissa!!! :)