Well as you know one of the highlights of December for me is receiving Christmas Cards. It really makes getting the mail everyday much more fun. =) We sent out 100 Christmas cards and received 42 back, here is how they broke down. =)
I just love looking at our Christmas card door, such a great way to display them all.
This was the first card we received.
This was the most popular Christmas card template we received, we got four of these.
This was Allison's favorite card..she loved saying Hi to Nana and Tata every time she walked by the door.
of the 42 cards, I took ten of the pictures
These were Ashley's favorites..she couldn't decide between her two best friends...Cailee or Michaela.
I think this was my favorite. Super cute, beautiful location, love the colors and the pose with Ryker upside down. =)
And here was our card..I know I know, Happy Holidays? I just didn't wanna use one of the Merry Christmas ones everyone else used, lol. =)
And our Christmas Calendar
No comments:
Post a Comment