Well for the gingerbread house building contest, Uncle Bob & Aunt Delaine decided to join in on the fun. We drew numbers to pick teams, we all have the same supplies and same time to complete our houses, 1 hour. Here are our finished products.
Lori & Delaine with "Ashley's Princess Castle" You have to double click on this picture and look at everything they put inot...yes they won 1st place this year...that means a whole year of bragging rights. I have to add Lori is undefeated.
This is Jim & Daves trailer, I actually really liked this one, it was cute. =) They built a single wide trailer, with a truck on blocks in the yard, a dog in the dog house and lots of poop everywhere, lol. They took 4th place this year.
Alyssa nad Uncle Bob teamed up to make "Camp Santa", it was a army base, turned out really cute, they got 2nd place.
jordan and I teamed up to make a star shaped house with no roof and a Christmas tree in the center, lol, we took 3rd place.
Dan and Cyndy were partners again this year. Ashley started helping them until Dan asked her to go steel candy from Aunt Loris house, once Ashley got down there to see "Ashley's Princess Castle" she stayed to help Aunt Lori & Delaine with the finishing touches, lol. This house came in last place.
Great Grandpa bates joined us as well
Im sorry for the shortage of good pictures heck pictures period. I was pretty sick that day, kinda out of it and super tired, I ended up laying down for a little bit. =}So thank you to Cyndy for all these pictures, or we wouldn't have had any to show you. =)












1 comment:
WOW I thought you took good pics for being that sick!
Post a Comment