Monday, January 23, 2012

Texas 3

We didn't have to be out and about to be having fun.  We had a great time just hanging out in our PJ's at home too.  The kids loved playing together and did it well.  Sara and I talked like we haven't talked in years, we talk/text on a daily basis and I still don't feel like we ever get fully caught up.  Sara and I enjoyed time together cooking, baking, watching shows, especially the Miss America pageant, we had our own judges worksheet and panel going, get this we pretty much picked the winners.  =)  Here are some of our "hanging" out pictures.
Crazy Bath Time Hair do's
All of us getting ready to have treats and watch Mr. Poppers Penguins...gotta love automatic timers.  =)
Playing airplane with Uncle Randy
These too just love each other so much, Austin was showing us how strong he is by picking Ashley up.
Look at those GUNS!!
Allison wanted to be picked up too, i think she too may have a little bit of a crush on Austin.  Look how cute she crosses her feet, i guess she was comfortable in his arms.  

All the kiddos

These dance videos are hilarious!!  They were so silly!

1 comment:

The Karg Family said...

ha,ha Those videos just crack me up. We had soo much fun when you guys were here, I think a lot about all the things we did and how much I enjoyed our down time as well. And talk about good?? We picked those top 5 Miss America's pretty well. Of course, it doesn't hurt that they're from our states. Yeah!! Miss you guys