We had a great Christmas and hope you did too. For the first time in 12 years Dan had both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off, it was so nice!! We went to Christmas Eve Service at Church and had a great time. We took a hayride through Bethlehem and watched/listened to the story of Jesus's birth. We also went to a birthday party for Jesus complete with balloons, cake and goodies, there we made our own Christmas ornament. Our church does a great job of really bringing the community together to learn and celebrate the real reason for the season...the birth of Jesus.
Christmas Eve morning Ashley removed her last link from her Christmas Tree Countdown Tree, when she took the last link off she shouted "SANTAS COMING!!!"
Watching the light show
After a late night at church we weren't sure if Ashley was ever going to go to sleep, she was so excited and could not wait to find out if she had been a good girl or not. Well, morning came and she obviously must have forgot it was Christmas. I took this picture at a little before 9am, she was out! She didn't wake up till a little after 10! So not my child, I was up at the crack of dawn when I was a kid. lol
She was so excited when she came out of her room to see that SANTA CAME!!!
Every year on Christmas Eve, we are all allowed to open 1 gift before bed...new PJ's. =) I had to get a picture of them in their cute new Minnie PJ's in front of the tree.
ooo bubble bath
They got new dress up shoes...to share.
Ashley FINALLY got her Snow White doll
She also got the whole collection of Princess Barbies
Allison got baby stuff
And Ashley got her Barbie Townhouse she was hoping for
I got a few new photography prop including this new chest...I LOVE IT!!
Allison loved her snow boots, we could not get her to take them off. We were actually invited to our neighbors for Christmas dinner, I got her all dressed in her Christmas dress, tights shoes everything, until she threw a fit about her shoes, she wanted her boots! Man how can they be so picky so young. lol
Dan got a new dirt bike video, he and Ashley really enjoyed watching that together.
And the building of the townhouse begins, lol.
See isn't this so cute for pictures. =}



No comments:
Post a Comment