Saturday, January 28, 2012

Thank you!!

Did you really think that is how I was gonna wrap up our trip to Texas???  I didn't think so... =)

Randy, Sara, Josh, Faith & Austin,
     We cannot thank you enough for having us out to visit you.  We enjoyed our time with you eminencely, although I do have to say it went by too fast.  You welcome us with open arms and make us feel so comfortable and "at home".  Sara I miss you so much, it's so nice being around you, I don't have to be anything but myself, its comfortable and you still love me for me.  Its great because we have no expectations of one another, we can do or not do and its ok, our kids can be crazy and its ok, we can talk, openly and honestly to each other and not have to worry that the other is thinking, "yeah shes got problems", lol.  It's just so comfortable, so natural, so easy to be friends.  Sara, you are a beautiful, fit, athletic wife, mom & best friend, you are sweet, caring, understanding and just plain awesome!!! Thank you for always being there even when were so far apart.  I love you! 
     Thank you again, so much!  We love you all!!  Oh, and only 6 more months till we see each other again.  =)  Yes, the count down has officially begun.  =)
I have to share something with the rest of you, Sara, darn her, beat me to the card thing, I swear it was here the day after I got home, but it had the sweetest, most beautiful and might I add fitting poem in it.  

More Than Friends
God didn't create us with the same bloodline...
But he might as well have.
For you and I have mixed our diversity
Into an eternal blend of sacred sisterhood
Stronger than any natural bond.

As the finger of fate allowed our paths to cross,
We reached out and grabbed each other, refusing to ever let go...
Two wacky women clinging to each other as if our lives depended on it.

We are sisters by choice...not by chance.

How wonderful that you get me and I get you.
We accept each other "as is"...
No apologies, no excuses, no judgments.
Whether laughing hysterically until we cry
Or crying buckets of tears until we laugh,
You embrace all the goodness I have to offer,
And then, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.
It's the way sisterhood should be.

Maybe God did have a hand in bringing us together...
two soul mates, two friends, two eternal spirits.
Forever friends...forever sisters.
-Suzy Toronto

4 comments:

The Karg Family said...

Aww, that is the sweetest post ever. Thank you so much for that. Love it!! Love you guys too. Are we down to 5 months yet? :}

Victoria Valencia said...

OMG TEARS!! And I am blessed to be your mother. Yes, Sara. We come as a package deal. I love you both!

addie said...

What a fun time! Visiting good friends is the best...

addie said...

This is Adriana C by the way :)